You can apply for an account by clicking on the 'request access' link on the Dealer Extranet login screen. This can be accessed by clicking on the web links to the site. After the form has been submitted, you will receive an email from VELUX within 2 to 3 business days confirming your new username, password and access to our Dealer Extranet.
Tips when registering for access:
1. You will require your VELUX customer number. Your customer number can be found on any order confirmation, delivery note or invoice from VELUX.
2. We will require a valid email address. Please be advised that your account will be created to the provided email address and only the same email address can be used to request confirmation of your username and password. The same rule applies to sub-users.
3. If you have not received an email within 3 business days, check your SPAM or junk mail folders. The mail will be addressed from eTrading. Should you not have received your access email, please contact VELUX via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can telephone VELUX on 01 848 8775.
4. Dealer Extanet 3 (DE3) is a new website and we have found that small number of new users in the first instance have trouble with a firewall blocking the site. If you have trouble accessing the website. We suggest that contact your own IT department, who will be able to resolve this for you.
5. Proforma accounts customers can apply for a Dealer Extranet account to track orders and view account information, but cannot process orders